Friday, October 3, 2008

Re Congress

Re Congress Is also known as a Super Boring "fun" Fair With No games, Lots of booths for people to show off that they got Distinction for RE, And A Uber boring talk that lasts for 3 hours.

However, ShanZhi's Group On destination Imagination was Really Really Really Good. And funny.

I'm Sick And tired.

And the worst Thing that could ever possibly happen has happened. I HAVENT DONE MY TAKE HOME TEST FOR SMOJ!!!!! AHHHHH !!!! DIE!!!!!! But then again, the questions are frigging easy (Fine, maybe question 1 needs some thinking), but the problem is the proving. As everyone should know, I SUCK AT PROVING. ARGH!!!!!

Tomorrow is the Not Take Home Test. I look forward to getting pwned by it. Hope I get into SMO Senior Team By next year, so i can catch up with the Rest. T_T

No comments: