Friday, September 26, 2008

I wish i don't have to put a title

I have Dota on my computer. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I am a straightforward case for Math RA. Is that good or bad?
I found summation of n^11. I guess that's good?

1^11 + 2^11 + 3^11.........+ n^11 =

.(n)(n)(n+1)(n+1)(2n^8 + 8n^7 + 4n^6 - 16n^5 - 5n^4 + 22n^3 - 3n^2 - 20n + 10)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..................................................................24

The movie stormbreaker is supposed to be an action movie, but it's sooo funny.
Kester's friend should have a lesson with Mr. Ayodeleoja (oops i mean Dr.) to learn all about Modus Pollums and Modus Tollens
Lol

Lets use Microsoft Excel to find the solution to this question:

Suppose a1 is the first digit (after the decimal point) of Pi, a2 is the second digit, and so on...
What would the following formula equal:
(a1 - a2) * (a2 - a3) * (a3 - a4) * ... * (a99 - a100)

As you can clearly see, I'm bored

Edit: The question is very easy. And i took so frigging long to realise it. Bangs head on wall

No comments: