Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Math cct

try finding out what % of the posts i made have some relavance to math

Anways... they CCT today

Well....
IisthinkigotfullmarksbutIisnotsuresoIdon'tdaresayanythingfornow

The Math CCT was some weird thing. I can swear it hates me. First. I draw a graph. I realise my RULER is in my bag. I panic. I search my pencil box and find a protractor. YAY!! *ahem* Then stupid lawrence Draws the graph. After he finishes it. Yang^2 Behind him suddenly asks the teacher if he is can take ruler from bag. Teacher say can. Lawrence bangs head on wall. Lawrence then decides to finish the paper. It was relatively easy. Lawrence looks at the bonus question. It looks very difficult. Lawrence Screams!! He stares it again and realises that it is actually very very VERY easy. Lawrence has 10 minutes left after he finishes everything. Lawrence decides to sleep. Lawrence then remembers what happens when he sleep last time...

--> http://just-4-funz.blogspot.com/2008/07/ups-and-downs-of-life.html <--

He decides against sleeping. So he go check work. He finds a mistake. A close Bracket was not drawn *Gasp* half mark gone *gasp* Lawrence check more. He find ANOTHER mistake. because lawrence very stupid, he never see on the top of the paper got there written~THIS PART IS BLANKOED OF UNTIL MATH CCT RESULTS ARE OUT. LAWRENCE IS SCARED HE GET INTO TROUBLE FOR REVEALING A BIT OF THE PAPER. His answer is off by 0.01.... He bang head again. Haiz..... He bang head

Lawrence must mug for History CCT
But before that he must read more random blogs...

http://mollymeek.livejournal.com/ <-- Got Mr. Lim See Nao <-- Funny Name xD

Haha Lawrence is quite happy he find mistake in his work

No comments: