Monday, August 4, 2008

Smo Results

Are out!
Lol DingYue Told me And i went to check

13th placing.... I AM SO LOUSY
Then again, if i remove all the indonesia people... I can get 10th lol
Which is not bad
And another reason why i didnt do so well -->> My first round got frigging low.... like only 25/35 which pulled me down A LOT

And the school placing is kind of stupid

i mean.... half of the top 10 are from RI, and there are only 2 students from Nus High that got into top 10... and the rest cant qualify as they are from indonesia...
A team needs 3 people to win

Isnt it kind of obvious which school wins?
SO
Early congratulations to RI for winning SMO junior for 5 years in a row xD


I MUST WORK HARDER
AND SLACK.... AND SLACK MORE.... SLACK MORE THEN WORK HARDER ANYWAYS
sianz....
This year only junior training... when everyone else go senior training liao...
I'm lagging behind.. Darn...

On a side note:
Ziyang ownage get top 10 position in senior in sec 3
Aidi Didnt get position for anything WTF!?!?!
Alan Didnt get position for anything WTF AGAIN!?!?!
Ivan got top 10 position for OPEN at sec 4 WTF!?!? SO PRO
Barry also quite good la xD Top 10 for senior xD

No comments: