Sunday, July 6, 2008

I die...

i thought i had finished all my holiday homework.... so i decided to slack


THEN I REALISED SOMETHING
i haven't started my history project, involving doing a video

AND ITS DUE ON TUESDAY
Monday I'm meeting up for RE
SO THERE'S NO TIME TO DO IT

I DIE!!!

Immediately after i ask Ms. Keh if i can have extension, i go fly kite...
see how i like to procrastinate xD

On a side note, here is a long but painless way of suicide

Step 1: Dig your nose
Step 2: Dig your nose
Step 3: Dig your nose
.
.
.
.
Step n: Dig your nose until your nose starts bleeding
Step n+1: Go wear a mask
Step n+2: Go outside
Step n+3: Run around

And alternate for n+2 and n+3 is to lie on you bed and lock your door

You'll soon die of blood loss
I think its painless... not sure Haha xD

No comments: