Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ri Guys are STRESSED

Here is some evidence

Homework i currently have

Chinese Zuo wen
Chinese Book Test(Tomorrow)
Math Ta (tomorrow)
Science Test(tomorrow)
History Assignment, make a video(Thursday)--> T.T I dun even know how to use flash or windows movie maker
RE--> Interview people must do questions, Surveys are unfinished, Reports
Maths WorkSheet(Draw quadratic graphs... I hate drawing graphs.... that are not linear)
Practice for GE concert this sunday
History Drama Competition meetings everyday...

See la So much.... I bet got much more just that i wasnt listening in class xD

And i have to whack Summation of i^9 which i am almost done with.... But as usual... I have A LOT of careless mistakes... so the formula is wrong... * sigh* I TRIED SUICIDE BUT IT DOESN'T WORK.... I CUT MYSELF USING PENKNIFE BUT THEN IT ONLY BLEED A BIT!!Actually i only did it to test how sharp the penknife was before using it to cut the cardboard... HAHA

No comments: